Wade the Gringo

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

#Post430479

Monster humorous synopsis.....I BELIZE IN MIRACLES, YOU SEXY THINGA small propeller plane flies in over scenic waterfalls and ruins in Belize, and then Ben is touting the virtues of the island lifestyle in Ambergris Caye, as if what he's experiencing filming a television show where he's stringing along six women has anything to do with real life. He says it's crazy to think he's a week away from meeting some of these women's families.And now the women are flying in, and Nicki gets the eye-rolling job of telling us, as we are told at the beginning of the show each week from Week 2 on in, that this is the most crucial week they've had so far.All the women by this point are complaining about having to share Ben with other women, to which I'd like to point out that a) it's interesting that this becomes a bigger issue as the show moves along, when there are actually fewer and fewer women making out with him, so just health-wise, things are less risky than they've ever been, and b) YEAH THAT'S THE POINT OF THE SHOW.Harrison shows up and says a bunch of stuff about what kinds of dates are going on. I wasn't really listening. I think it's three one-on-ones, and the one orgy? Lindzi gets the first one-on-one date and now Nicki is crying, like shut up, Nicki's tear ducts, and she says it's because things are really real right now. The card says something about how "Two halves make a whole" so maybe it has something to do with Lindzi's and Ben's brains.#Post430479

No comments:

Callum's Webcam San Pedro Town, AMBERGRIS CAYE