Wade the Gringo

Monday, September 19, 2011

ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW FANS - Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board

ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW FANS - Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board
Re: ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW FANS [Re: Marty]
Capt. Hollywood
OK here is the plan..... ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW... Midnight.... Saturday October 29th at the theater. Halloween weekend.. Free admission if you come dressed up....I am trying to put together a shadowcast (participants who dress up and act out the parts on stage.) pm me if you are into it. It will be a fun night.....

I think Marty kinda looks like Frank N Furter What do you say Marty? You in?

PS Sorry coylk but you just can't matinee the Rocky Horror Picture show... It's a crime against art. One night won't kill ya. I'll bring the Geritol.

By the way I also have EL TOPO
_________________________
So c'mon up to the lab, and see whats on the slab. I see you shiver with, antici.......pation!

No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Callum's Webcam San Pedro Town, AMBERGRIS CAYE