Wade the Gringo

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

LA REID INKS SHYNE TO DEF JAM, "I HAVE COME HERE TO OFFICIALLY KICK OFF OUR PARTNERSHIP" | SOHH.COM


Island Def Jam CEO LA Reid has officially traveld to Belize to announce the official signing of rapper Shyne to his record label.
Speaking to media, Reid welcomed Shyne as the latest member of Def Jam.
"I have come here to stand by Shyne and to officially kick off our partnership with Island Def Jam Music Group and Gangland Records and so it is really an honour to be here, really very special place. I am here because great people are worthy of travelling many many miles for it and I come here to say that your country is great and I hope you guys know that this is a great man from your country who deserves this kind of respect and who deserves this kind of support. So that is why we are here." (7 News Belize)

No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Callum's Webcam San Pedro Town, AMBERGRIS CAYE